The art of fluid motion
The trade of Plumbing and Pipe Fitting includes:
· Work in all types of sheet metal and substitute materials
· Pipe fitting, soldering and tinning
· Work with piping including all tubing used for conveyance of liquid or gas, including cutting and threading etc.
· Water supply and distributions, working on different materials that control and regulates water flow
· Installation of pipes and other apparatuses for bringing in water and removing of waste water and water carrying waste from the premises
· Work with oxy-acetylene and arc-welding equipment for welding purposes
· Working on all types of sheet and substitute materials as to develop and install gutters, down pipes and other provisions for safe disposal of storm water
· Laying of drainage
· The fitting of meters, brazing, joining and laying of lead piping and bossing up of sheet lead ventilation’s
· Carrying out the installation, repairs and maintenance of Plumbing equipment and accessories such as pumps, valves, geysers, pipelines, taps etc.